First Bank is offering residents of North Carolina and South Carolina a 1000 Points Bonus (roughly $100) when you open a Personal or Business Checking account by December 31, 2018 with Promo Code: 1000.
To get started, you must first open a new checking account with the promo code, then within 30 days of account opening: activate your debit card, enroll your card in First Bank One Rewards Program, and make a qualifying (i.e., signature based) purchase. After the 30 days and completion of the requirements, you will earn the 1000 Points within 4-6 weeks.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: In branch promotion. Must be opened at their Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, Thomasville, Archdale or Burlington branch locations. Be sure to visit your nearest qualifying branch to earn this bonus.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
Table of Contents
First Bank $100 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- First Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Everywhere, Everywhere Plus, Everywhere Premium, Business Essentials, Business Interest, Business Advantage
- Availability: NC, SC (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50 (personal), $100 (business)
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $8 – $25, see below
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: One per customer
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How To Earn First Bank $100 Bonus
- Open a new Personal or Business Checking account from First Bank with an opening deposit of $50 (personal) or $100 (business) by December 31, 2018 using Promo Code: 1000.
- Complete the following requirements within 30 days after account opening:
- Activate your debit card
- Enroll your card in First Bank One Rewards Program
- Make a qualifying (i.e., signature based) purchase
- Once the requirements have been met by the 30 days, the 1000 points will be deposited into your account within 4-6 weeks.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Everywhere Checking: $8 monthly fee waived with:
- $600 daily balance, OR
- $1,200 average collected balance, OR
- Direct Deposits
- Everywhere Plus: $12 monthly fee waived with:
- $1,200 daily balance, OR
- $2,400 average collected balance
- Everywhere Premium: $20 monthly fee waived with:
- $5,000 daily balance, OR
- $10,000 average collected balance, OR
- $20,000 in personal deposits, $20,000 in outstanding personal loan, or HELOC balances
- Business Essentials: $10 monthly fee waived with:
- $1,000 minimum balance, OR
- $2,000 average balance, OR
- Business Interest: $15 monthly fee waived with:
- $2,000 minimum balance, OR
- $4,000 average balance, OR
- Business Advantage: $25 monthly fee waived with:
- $3,000 minimum balance, OR
- $6,000 average balance, OR
- $50,000 in personal or business deposits, OR in outstanding personal loan, HELOC or business loan balances
Make sure you check out First Bank to learn more about the 1000 Point Bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $100 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
With this card, you'll earn:
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi onboard United-operated flight when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PrecheckTM Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!