First Financial Credit Union is celebrating Youth Month by offering a $25 bonus for new Youth Saving Accounts opened in April 30, 2017. All you have to do is open a new UTMA or Minor Savings Account with a $500 deposit and you will receive the bonus amount. Also, your account balance as of April 30th, 2017 must be at least $100 greater than balance as of March 31st, 2017. Some great features of the Savings Account include, Kirby Kangaroo Club where kids 13 and under can also get involved and keep up the fun all year long by earning Kirby Dollars to redeem for prizes. It’s a fun way for your child to learn about savings so definitely check this offer out! If you qualify, make sure to sign up today to earn the $25 bonus!
Editor’s Note: Remember that a Youth Savings can be opened at a branch or through the mail for any minor with an accompanying parent or guardian co-owner.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
First Financial Credit Union $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- First Financial Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: UTMA, Minor Savings Account
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: None listed.
- Additional Requirements: Account balance as of April 30th, 2017 must be at least $100 greater than balance as of March 31st, 2017.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn First Financial Bonus:
- Open a qualifying Youth Savings Account from First Financial Credit Union before April 30, 2017.
- Open a new UTMA or Minor Savings Account with a $500 deposit and we’ll give you a $25 bonus.
- Also, your account balance as of April 30th, 2017 must be at least $100 greater than balance as of March 31st, 2017.
- Then $5 will be deposited into the qualifying accounts by May 15th, 2017.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- UTMA Savings Account: No monthly fees.
- Minor Savings Account: No monthly fees.
Visit First Financial Credit Union to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. The Youth Savings account will easily help your kids save money and teach them good financial management so I highly recommend looking into it. Be sure to open the account by April 30, 2017 to take advantage of this promotion! If you have more information whether this is a hard or soft pull, let us know in the comments. If you didn’t think this bonus was for you, be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses.