Find the latest First Flight Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, you can earn a $200 bonus when you open a checking account with direct deposit.
Table of Contents
About First Flight Federal Credit Union Promotions
Since 1952, First Flight Federal Credit Union has been serving its members in the CARY, North Carolina area with exceptional financial products — including great bank bonuses, CD rates and bank rates. Today, they have over 20,000 members with assets of almost 200 million dollars.
- Availability: NC (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 253175384
- Customer Service: (877) 836-3278
I’ll review the current First Flight Federal Credit Union promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
First Flight Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
When you open a checking account with direct deposit, First Flight Federal Credit Union will give you a $200 bonus.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: NC (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $3-$20, varies by account
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires May 29, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $250 Bonus
- Open a First Flight Checking Account. No promo code needed.
- Set up your direct deposit of at least $500 monthly within 60 days to your new checking account.
- Receive your $200 bonus on the first business day following the month you qualify.
- Online Banking
- Electronic Statements
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Wallet
- Online Bill Pay
- Money Management Tool
- Purchase Rewards
- Basic Checking: $3.00 (waived with direct deposit or loan)
- Value Checking: $5.00, cannot be waived
- Prestige Checking: $20.00 (waived with combined share balances of $5,000)
- Membership eligibility may be required.
- Offer applies to new checking account holders only.
- $200 will be deposited into member’s checking account on the first business day following the month the requirements are met.
- A qualified direct deposit must be reoccurring from an employer, pension payment, Social Security payment or other government benefit to be deposited electronically each month totaling a combined total of $500 or more to the checking account.
If you live near the area, I would check out this bonus at First Flight Federal Credit Union to earn $200 extra dollars in your pocket.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated First Flight Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.