Find the latest First Home Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $250 bonus.
Table of Contents
About First Home Bank Promotions
First Home Bank has headquartered Saint Petersburg, Florida. It was established in 1999 and now has 5 locations throughout the state. First Home Bank is a relatively small bank but doesn’t let that push you away. They have a health rating of an A because they are able to provide customer service that big corporations can’t offer. If you don’t live near a branch in Florida, you can see more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states and nationwide.
I’ll review the current offers below.
First Home Bank $250 Checking Bonus
First Home Bank is offering a $250 bonus when Crunch Fitness members meet all the requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Crunch Fitness Members only
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer Expires August 31, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
How To Earn $250 Checking Bonus
- Crunch Fitness members can open a qualifying checking account.
- Establish and receive a direct deposit.
- Maintain your account for 30 days after your first direct deposit.
- Mobile Banking App with Mobile Deposit*
- Visa® Debit Card
- Instant Issue Debit Card†
- Free use of all First Home Bank and Publix Presto! ATMs
- Online Banking and Bill Pay**
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Notary Service
Certain accounts may have monthly service fees that affect the value of this bonus. We recommend the Simply Free Checking account.
- To qualify for the $250 bonus, you must be a new First Home Bank checking customer and qualified to open a checking account in accordance with our normal standards.
- You must establish a direct deposit of your salary, pension, SSI, or other regular monthly income, electronically deposited to your new account.
- Your account must remain open in order to receive the $250 bonus, which you will receive within 30 days of the date your first direct deposit is received.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons and may be changed at any time.
- All other account terms pertaining to the particular checking account you choose will apply, including the minimum balance to open an account, which is $100.
- This offer applies to personal accounts only.
- The $250 bonus will be reported to the IRS in accordance with applicable law.
These are all the current First Home Bank promotions and offers. If you are interested in posts like this, I encourage you to check out our other reviews here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Feel free to leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this bank. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated First Home Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.