First Home Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you sign up for a new checking account. After account opening, you’ll need to establish a direct deposit. You will be credited to bonus once the direct deposit goes through. It’s as easy as that! Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy while banking with First Home Bank include free online banking and bill pay, free Visa debit card, access to POPMoney, and much more. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it’s too late. For more promotions from this bank, see our complete list of First Home Bank Promotions!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB1019 by 11/04/2019 along with high interest rate of 1.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 11/18/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
First Home Bank $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- First Home Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None specified.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes. Amount not specified.
- Monthly Fee: Dependent upon which account you open.
- Additional Requirements: Meet “promotion requirements”. Check with banker
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How To Earn First Home Bank Bonus:
- Open an personal checking account with First Home Bank today.
- Establish a recurring direct deposit. Amount is not specified.
- You’ll receive your bonus within 30 days of your first direct deposit.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Simply Free Checking: No monthly service fee.
- NuStart Checking: There is a service fee, but it is unclear what what the amount is and how to avoid it.
- Prestige Checking: $10 monthly fee will apply if your daily balance falls below $1,500.
- Trendsetters: $5 monthly fee will apply if your daily balance falls below $500.
If you are looking for a new bank and want to earn a great bonus, then you might want to check out First Home Bank. You can earn a $100 bonus when you sign up for any of their personal checking accounts and establish a direct deposit. I’d suggest opening the Simply Free Checking account because there are no monthly fees associated with it. If you didn’t think this promotion was for you, then be sure to check out our full list of Best Bank Bonuses.
Important posts for bank bonuses:
- The Beginner’s Guide to Bank Bonuses
- What’s ChexSystems?
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Open Within One Year? Banks Sensitive to ChexSystems Reports
- What Banks Count as Direct Deposits?
- Funding Bank Account with a Credit Card
- Bank Accounts: Hard pull or soft Pull?
- Different Ways to Close Your Bank Account
- Found A Bank Bonus? Let us know and get paid!
Tell us about your experience with First Home Bank. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.
The Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express offers 10,000 bonus miles after spending $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn 2X miles per dollar at US restaurants and purchases made directly with Delta; 1X mile on every eligible dollar spent on other purchases. In addition, you'll receive a 20% savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
This card comes with no annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)