Available to residents of Massachusetts, First Ipswich is offering you a chance to earn on high interest CDs that go up to a 2.25% APY Rate. To find the closest location to you, see the following locator. First Ipswich Bank offers CD rates from 3-months to 60-months, and by joining First Ipswich Bank, you’ll get to enjoy simple and easy to manage CDs. Just make sure that you maintain a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 in order to receive the APY. I would recommend going with their 60 month CD as it is currently the highest with a 2.25% APY Rate. First Ipswich Bank also has a few special CDs, notably their 30 month special with a 2.05% APY is another good CD. First Ipswich Bank also offers convenient services such as Mobile Banking, Order Checks, Telephone Services, and much more! Check out First Ipswich Bank’s wide array of CDs today!
Table of Contents
First Ipswich Bank
The First Ipswich Bank serves those in Massachusetts. They offer what usual banks offer, from Checking and Savings Accounts, to CDs, as well as loans dealing with Auto and Home. First Ipswich Bank currently has a standard and simple selection of CDs to choose from, it’s starting rate from 0.10% APY to 2.25% APY. If you’re interested in a surefire way to invest your money into, then make sure to check out First Ipswich Bank’s CDs.
First Ipswich Bank CDs:
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time, and usually the longer of a term is, the higher APY rate you make! First Ipswich Bank’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.25% APY rate. Their second highest APY rate is for a 30 Months CD Special which offers a 2.05% APY rate. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out First Ipswich Bank’s CDs. And remember, your CDs are FDIC insured so invest in a CD today!
Certificates of Deposits:
- 0.10% APY for 3 Month CD
- 0.25% APY for 6 Month CD
- 0.80% APY for 12 Month CD
- 1.00% APY for 18 Month CD
- 1.20% APY for 24 Month CD
- 1.50% APY for 36 Month CD
- 1.75% APY for 48 Month CD
- 2.25% APY for 60 Month CD
Special CD Rates:
- 0.50% APY for 10 Month CD
- 1.20% APY for 19 Month CD
- 2.05% APY for 30 Month CD
*The above rates are accurate as of 09/14/2017
Looking for a short term or long term CD? Then look no further as First Ipswich Bank offers you a standard and simple range of CD rates that go up to 2.25% APY. All you need to do is to pick your CD term, and have a minimum opening deposit of $1,000. Earn up to a 2.25% APY rate with the First Ipswich Bank. You can have peace of mind that First Ipswich Bank is insured up to $250,000 by the FDIC. Sign up for a CD with First Ipswich Bank and the enjoy their high APY rates today. Check out our Best CD Rates at HMB!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
• You're eligible for a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities.
• Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment.
• Get $2,000 when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Enjoy your $2,000 bonus which will be deposited into your account within 40 days.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers; can be completed online or over the phone.
• Experience a financial relationship that brings you more.
• Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services.