You can earn a $25 Referral Bonus when you open any personal Checking account from First Midwest Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Fill out the “Tell a Friend” form with proper information
- Give to friend and have them visit a local branch to open an account
- Referral must open a checking, savings, or money market account with $100 minimum opening deposit
- $25 referral bonus will take up to 30 days to show up in your account
First Midwest Bank $25 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking or Savings Account
- Availability: Offer only available to residents of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Wisconsin.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: Yes, See below
- Early Account Termination Fee: Not specified
- Household Limit: None listed
(Offer has no expiration date)
- Limited time offer.
- May be withdrawn at any time.
- May not be combined with any other offer.
- The person making the referral: must have a personal First Midwest Bank Checking, Savings or Money Market account; (Health Savings Accounts, Investor Reserve Savings Accounts, and IRA Money Market Accounts do not qualify) is limited to one $25 award per referred address; is responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Addresses used in previous Tell-a-Friend referrals are not eligible for this offer.
- $25 may be subject to tax reporting.
- First Midwest Bank employees are not eligible.
- Photocopies of this coupon are not accepted.
- $25 credit may take up to 30 days to appear in account.
At First Midwest Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest First Midwest Bank Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
Leave a Reply