You can now earn a $200 checking bonus from First National Bank for residents of Iowa in the city of Creston, Afton, and Shenandoah.
To qualify for the bonus,
- Open a new checking account and fund with an initial deposit of $500+.
- Meet with a First National Bank Personal Banker Select 4 new products or services:
- Set-up Two Electronic, Automatic Payments (ACH)
- Set-up Direct Deposit
- Open a Savings Account/CD
- Apply for Home Equity Line of Credit
- “Like Us Twice” (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Enroll in Credit Sense
- Apply for a First National Bank Credit Card
- Enroll in Zelle®
- Apply for a Consumer Loan
- Set-up a meeting with Greg Driskell at Raymond James Investment Center
- Enroll in eStatements
First National Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: IA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None, ECOMPASS and COMPASS checking have no monthly fees.
- Early Account Termination Fee: $100 if closed within 90 days
- Household Limit: None listed
(No expiration date)
Editor’s Note: This bonus at First National Bank is a great bonus with no direct deposit requirement. I would pick these four selections to meet the requirement: Enroll in eStatements, Enroll in Zelle®, “Like Us Twice” (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), and Set-up Two Electronic, Automatic Payments (ACH).
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to BMO Relationship Checking ($600 Bonus), U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($1000 bonus), Chase Private Client ($3,000 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus)|
- A one-time $200 bonus is available for consumers who open a new First National Bank personal checking account with an initial deposit of $500 or more and consumer must also meet with a First National Bank Personal Banker and select 4 new products or services from the available list.
- First National Bank checking account is required.
- Bonus will be deposited into your First National Bank personal checking account within 30 business days of account opening.
- If you received the $200 bonus as a result of opening a new checking account, your new checking account is subject to an early account closing fee of $100 (if you close your new account within 90 days of account opening). 0.00% APY effective 6/21/2022.
- One bonus per qualifying account.
- Accounts must be opened on or before 7/29/2022.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them