Find all First National Bank bonuses, promotions, and offers.
You can now earn a $200 checking bonus for residents of Iowa in the city of Creston, Afton, and Shenandoah.
Table of Contents
About First National Bank Bonuses
The First National Bank in Creston is headquartered in Creston and is the 66th largest bank in the state of Iowa. It was established in 1871 and had grown to 74 employees at 4 locations.
I’ll review the First National Bank Bonuses below.
First National Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: IA (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None, ECOMPASS and COMPASS checking have no monthly fees.
- Early Account Termination Fee: $100 if closed within 90 days
- Household Limit: None listed
(No expiration date)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($300 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a new checking account and fund with an initial deposit of $500+.
- Meet with a First National Bank Personal Banker Select 4 new products or services:
- Set-up Two Electronic, Automatic Payments (ACH)
- Set-up Direct Deposit
- Open a Savings Account/CD
- Apply for Home Equity Line of Credit
- “Like Us Twice” (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Enroll in Credit Sense
- Apply for a First National Bank Credit Card
- Enroll in Zelle®
- Apply for a Consumer Loan
- Set-up a meeting with Greg Driskell at Raymond James Investment Center
- Enroll in eStatements
- A one-time $200 bonus is available for consumers who open a new First National Bank personal checking account with an initial deposit of $500 or more and consumer must also meet with a First National Bank Personal Banker and select 4 new products or services from the available list.
- First National Bank checking account is required.
- Bonus will be deposited into your First National Bank personal checking account within 30 business days of account opening.
- If you received the $200 bonus as a result of opening a new checking account, your new checking account is subject to an early account closing fee of $100 (if you close your new account within 90 days of account opening). 0.00% APY effective 6/21/2022.
- One bonus per qualifying account.
- Accounts must be opened on or before 7/29/2022.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This bonus at First National Bank is a great bonus with no direct deposit requirement. I would pick these four selections to meet the requirement: Enroll in eStatements, Enroll in Zelle®, “Like Us Twice” (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), and Set-up Two Electronic, Automatic Payments (ACH).
Compare First National Bank bonuses with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, US Bank, and more!
*Check back at this page for updated First National Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.