You can earn a $350 bonus when you open an eligible checking account with First Tech Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a new checking account using the promo code NEW2022
- Receive a $200 bonus when you set up a direct deposit. Must be set up within 60 days of account opening and receive 3 recurring direct deposits within 120 days.
- Get 10% of qualified purchases up to a combined total of $150 ($50 maximum per category). The three categories are: groceries, online streaming subscriptions, and food delivery.
Easy Membership Nationwide: Join Financial Fitness Association for $8 to become a member to First Tech. They may automatically reimburse you for the $8 membership.
First Tech Federal Credit Union $350 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $350 bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: Nationwide. Join Financial Fitness Association for $8.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, 3 recurring direct deposits within 120 days
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes, mixed
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Unknown
- Household Limit: None listed
(Offer expires December 31, 2022)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
- Offer valid for new members with memberships established between 05.01.22 and 12.31.22.
- First Tech employees are not eligible. Individuals are considered new members if they have not been the primary account owner on a Membership Savings account within the previous 18 months.
- Credit Union membership is established by opening a Membership Savings account, is required prior to opening any other type of account, and is subject to approval.
- Participant is defined as 18 years of age or older and the primary account owner and/or borrower on the eligible accounts.
- New share accounts must be personal accounts.
- Fiduciary, trust, business, organization, or Health Savings accounts are not eligible.
- Participant can be enrolled in the promotion by entering the promotion code New2022 on a new membership application, by speaking with a representative, or by submitting the enrollment form provided via email (“Enrollment”).
- Enrollment must occur within 30 calendar days of membership establishment.
- Account must be in good standing in order to receive bonus payout (not in default, closed, inactive, or otherwise not in good standing).
- Bonuses will be considered dividends and may be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
- Any inquiries or disputes must be received by 07.31.2023.