You can earn a $350 bonus when you open an eligible checking account with First Tech Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- New Direct Deposit Offer: New direct deposit must occur at least once a month from the Participant’s employer payroll into any account of which the Participant is the primary account owner. Direct deposits from a non-employer payroll source do not qualify. Monthly recurring direct deposit amount must total at least $1,000 for a $200 bonus. Initial direct deposit must take place within 60 calendar days of Enrollment. At least three recurring direct deposits must be completed within 120 calendar days of Enrollment and direct deposit must be maintained for 120 calendar days after Enrollment.
- New Member Spending Offer: Valid for new memberships with new checking accounts only. Spending must be completed on either a new debit card, new credit card account, or combination thereof. The spending bonus reward is 10% of qualified purchases up to a combined total of $150. Each category has a maximum reward of $50. The three categories of qualified purchases are groceries, online streaming subscriptions, and food delivery. The purchases must be made using a qualified First Tech debit or credit card linked to a new account. For purchases to qualify, transactions must post to the account(s) within 60 calendar days of Enrollment to receive a spending bonus.
First Tech Federal Credit Union $350 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Offer Expires April 30, 2022)
- Offer valid for new members with memberships established between 05.01.22 and 12.31.22.
- First Tech employees are not eligible. Individuals are considered new members if they have not been the primary account owner on a Membership Savings account within the previous 18 months.
- Credit Union membership is established by opening a Membership Savings account, is required prior to opening any other type of account, and is subject to approval.
- Participant is defined as 18 years of age or older and the primary account owner and/or borrower on the eligible accounts.
- New share accounts must be personal accounts.
- Fiduciary, trust, business, organization, or Health Savings accounts are not eligible.
- Participant can be enrolled in the promotion by entering the promotion code New2022 on a new membership application, by speaking with a representative, or by submitting the enrollment form provided via email (“Enrollment”).
- Enrollment must occur within 30 calendar days of membership establishment.
- Account must be in good standing in order to receive bonus payout (not in default, closed, inactive, or otherwise not in good standing).
- Bonuses will be considered dividends and may be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
- Any inquiries or disputes must be received by 07.31.2023.