For select residents nationwide, First Tech Federal Credit Union is offering up to a $350 bonus when you open a new Dividends Reward Checking Account and a new Instant Access Savings Account good through April 30, 2018. To earn the initial $100 bonus you must open a new Dividend Rewards Checking account and have your direct deposit made to the account within 60 days of account opening. Then to earn an additional $250 bonus you must open a new Instant Access Savings account, deposit $25,000 in new money within 10 business days of account opening, and maintain a minimum daily account balance of $25,000 for 90 days after the first 10 business days. Once the requirements are met, you will earn a bonus up to $350. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and learn more today!
Eligibility: Membership is open to those who live and work in Lane County in Oregon and for those who work for a high tech or telecom company, or the state of Oregon. Membership is also open to anyone who joins the Financial Fitness Association which has a annual fee of $8 or the Computer History Museum with an annual fee of $15. For more information, please see their Full Membership Requirements.
Editor’s Note: The fine print states that a promo code is required at the time of account opening in order to qualify.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First Tech Federal Credit Union $350 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- First Tech Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Dividends Reward Checking, Instant Access Savings
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for details
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
Earn First Tech Federal Credit Union $350 Bonus:
- Open a Dividend Rewards Checking and Instant Access Savings account First Tech Federal Credit Union in branch or by calling (855)-855-8805 through April 30, 2018.
- To earn the initial $100 bonus you must:
- Open a new Dividend Rewards Checking account.
- Have your direct deposit made to the account within 60 days of account opening.
- To earn an additional $250 bonus you must:
- Open a new Instant Access Savings account.
- Deposit $25,000 in new money within 10 business days of account opening.
- Maintain a minimum daily account balance of $25,000 for 90 days after the first 10 business days.
- Once the requirements are met, you will earn a bonus up to $350.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Dividends Reward Checking: No monthly fees.
- Instant Access Savings: No monthly fees.
Make sure you check out First Tech Federal Credit Union, to learn how to earn up to a $350 bonus. All you have to do to earn the bonus is set up a direct deposit and then follow the rest of the steps explained above. Don’t forget, the $350 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free to comment down below and let us know about how it went and if you have additional info on the closing account fee. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.