If you received unsolicited fax advertisements from FleetOne you may be eligible for a potential award from the FleetOne Junk Fax TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, FleetOne sent unsolicited fax advertisements that did not contain the required opt out notice as well as prior consent or business relationship. FleetOne deny that they did anything wrong but has agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation, If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by March 20, 2018!
FleetOne Junk Fax TCPA CAL:
- FleetOne Junk Fax TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/20/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States, who on or after August 12, 2012 were sent by or on behalf of Defendant a telephone facsimile message of material advertising the commercial availability or quality of any property, goods, or services, with respect to whom Defendant cannot provide evidence of prior express invitation or permission for the sending of such faxes, and either the Defendant does not have an established business relationship or the faxes do not display an opt out notice.
- Estimated Amount: $33
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Swinter Group, Inc. v. FleetOne, L.L.C., Case No. 1611-CC00730-01 Missouri Circuit Court for the Eleventh Judicial Circuit, County of St. Charles
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the FleetOne Junk Fax TCPA Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by March 20, 2018!
Individuals that were sent fax advertisements but did not consent to or had previous business relationship with FleetOne may be eligible for a potential award from the FleetOne Junk Fax TCPA Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, FleetOne sent unsolicited fax advertisements that bothered many who did not send their consent to receive such faxes. If you received a fax advertisement from FleetOne, you may be eligible for a potential award by March 20, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)