If you are an insured person under the Allstate Florida auto policy, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Florida Allstate PIP Coverage Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Allstate entities failed to comply with Florida law regarding the payment of personal injury protection benefits under claims where examinations under oath were requested. Although Allstate denies all acts of allegations, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 5/4/17 to receive your potential award!
Florida Allstate Lawsuit:
- Florida Allstate PIP Coverage Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 5/4/17
- Who’s Eligible: According to the Allstate settlement documents, you may be entitled to benefits if you are a person or entity who is/was:
- An eligible insured person under an Allstate Florida auto policy (or an assignee of an eligible insured person under an Allstate Florida auto policy);
- Where the eligible insured person was injured in an automobile accident covered by the PIP coverage of an Allstate Florida auto policy;
- Where the eligible insured person was requested by an Allstate defendant to appear for one or more examinations under oath; and
- Where the payment of PIP benefits to the eligible insured person and/or an assignee was denied, in whole or in part, by an Allstate defendant because of the failure of the eligible insured person to attend a requested examination under oath and/or failure to produce the requested documentation or information at a requested examination under oath.
- Estimated Amount: Varies.
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, a proof of purchase is required.
- Case Name & Number: Feijoo v. Allstate, Case No. 11-37994CA05, in the 11th Judicial Circuit Court in and for Miami-Dade County, Florida
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Florida Allstate PIP Coverage Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 5/4/17 to receive your potential award!
If you are an eligible insured person under Allstate Florida, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Florida Allstate PIP Coverage Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Allstate failed to comply with Florida law regarding the payment of personal injury protection benefits under claims where examinations under oath were requested. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 5/4/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).