All residents of Florida who have had a home built by KB Home anytime after April 17, 2005, you may be eligible to receive a repair service from from KB Home. KB Home has agreed to a lawsuit regarding their disclosures to home buyers and improperly denied home coverage for certain homeowners. According to the settlement, many of the homes built by KB Home have needed repairs due to construction defects involving water intrusion. KB Home also refused repair service from homeowners that purchased their homes after a foreclosure proceeding. KB Home has denied any allegations and wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim to receive your potential award!
KB Home Class Action Lawsuit:
- KB Home Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 08/10/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you live in Florida and ever owned a home built by KB Home after April 17, 2005
- Estimated Amount: Home Repairs from KB Home
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Office of the Attorney General, Department of Legal Affairs, State of Florida v. KB Home, et al., Case No. 2016 CA 000300, in the Circuit Court of the Second Judicial Circuit in and for Leon County, Florida
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Florida KB Home Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim to receive your potential award!
If you are a resident of Florida that owned a home anytime after April 17, 2005, you may be eligible for a repair service from KB Home. A group of plaintiffs have claimed that they were denied repair service due to foreclosure proceedings as well as no home coverage. KB Home has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.