All residents of Florida who have purchased or leased an 2008 or 2009 model Nissan Altima before April 1st, 2017, you may be eligible for the cost of replacing the dashboard ($1,500 to $2,000). Nissan Altima has agreed to a settlement regarding a defect in the 2008 and 2009 Nissan Altimas that caused the dashboards of those vehicles to melt, crack and lose it’s quality after being exposed to heat and humidity. Nissan has denied any responsibility and wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 6/07/17 to receive your potential award!
Florida Nissan Altima Class Action Lawsuit:
- Florida Nissan Altima Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 6/07/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you live or lived in Florida when you purchased a 08 or 09 model Nissan Altima before April 1st, 2017
- Estimated Amount: Refund of the cost to repair your dashboard
- Proof of Purchase:Yes
- Case Name & Number: Sanborn, et al. v. Nissan North America Inc., Case No. 0:14-cv-62567, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Miami
If you purchased a Nissan Altima 09 or 08 model before April 1st, 2017, you may be eligible for a compensation of the repair cost of your Altima’s dashboard. According to the settlement a group of plaintiffs claimed that Nissan Altima’s dashboard started to wear out under exposure to long periods of heat and humidity. Nissan has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 6/07/2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).
Earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S., and earn 4X Membership Rewards(R) points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
Earn 3X Membership Rewards(R) points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.