You can earn a $200 Business Checking Bonus + Up to $1,500 Gift Card Offer when you open a checking account with Flushing Bank .
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- $200 Bonus
- Open a business checking account with a minimum of $100
- You will receive $100 for the completion of 5 debit card purchases.
- Earn an additional $100 for the completion of 5 online banking bill payments via Flushing Bank’s Online Banking portal. Each debit card purchase and each online bill-payment must be $25 or more and must be completed prior to 60 days after the account is opened.
- $1,500 Gift Card
- A minimum opening deposit of $15,000 is required in the Complete Business Checking account to qualify for the Value Program gift card.
- The gift card tier is based on the 90-day average balance of the new Complete Business Checking account. The minimum 90-day average is $15,000 to qualify for the minimum gift card tier.
- The 90-day average balance tiers and single load 12-month Visa® gift card values are as follows:
- Tier 1: $15,000 – $24,999 a $200 gift card
- Tier 2: $25,000-$74,999 a $350 gift card
- Tier 3:$75,000-$149,999 a $600 gift card
- Tier 4: $150,000 – $249,999 a $1,000 gift card
- Tier 5: $250,000+ a $1,500 gift card.
Table of Contents
Flushing Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus + Up to $1,500 Gift Card Offer
- Account Type: Business Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
(Learn more at Flushing Bank)
- New business checking account with new money only.
- Existing business checking account customers are not eligible.
- Notwithstanding the Business Value Program, a minimum deposit of $100 is required to open the Complete Business Checking account.
- All offers are subject to change and termination without prior notice at any time.
- Speak with a Flushing Bank representative for more details.
At Flushing Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.