You can earn a $50 Bonus when you refer a friend who opens a personal Checking account from Focus Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Refer a friend or family member to Focus Federal Credit Union
- To receive the referral bonus, the person being referred must be referred by an existing Focus FCU member, not be an existing Focus FCU member, and must not have closed an account with Focus FCU within the last 6 months.
- New members must establish membership, open a checking account, and activate at least two additional services to include: direct deposit, active debit card, e-Statements, online banking, new loan or credit card.
Focus Federal Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: OK
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $5,000
- Opening Deposit: Varies by account
- Fresh Start Checking: $50 opening deposit
- Focus Checking: $25 opening deposit
- Student Checking: No opening deposit listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $9.99
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed
(Offer Expiration Unknown)
- Focus FCU reserves the right to discontinue the referral program at any time and without prior notice.
- Once the new member has met the account qualifications, the bonus will be deposited into the Primary Share account of both the referring member and the new member within 30 days of verification.
- To receive the referral bonus, both members’ accounts (existing and new) must be in good standing with no negative share balances or delinquent loans.
- Referral bonuses are reported as dividend income and any tax consequences are the responsibility of the recipient.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer by Focus FCU.
- New members must meet the eligibility requirements.
- All accounts and loans are subject to approval.
At Focus Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.