Find the latest Focus Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
They are currently offering a $100 bonus when you refer family and friends to Force FCU!
Table of Contents
About Focus Federal Credit Union Promotions
For more than 60 years, Focus Federal Credit Union has continued to deliver innovative products and services to their membership about all things financial by anticipating needs and delivering exceptional member service. Additionally, they offer great bank bonuses, CD rates, and bank rates that you can check out at one of their locations.
- Availability: OK (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 303085421
- Customer Service: 405.230.1328
We will review the current Focus Federal Credit Union promotions below.
Focus Federal Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
When you refer a friend or family member to Focus Federal Credit Union, you can earn a $100 bonus.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Varies by account
- Fresh Start Checking: $50 opening deposit
- Focus Checking: $25 opening deposit
- Student Checking: No opening deposit listed
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $5,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0-$9.99, see below
- Closing Account Fee: Not listed, check with CSR
(No expiration date)
While the current bonus is attractive, you can also take advantage of other promotional offers such as Chase Bank checking bonuses, HSBC Bank checking bonuses as well as Huntington checking bonuses. Alternatively, the Chase Bank Savings and HSBC Savings are also fantastic options.
How To Earn $100 Referral Bonus
- Refer a friend or family member to Focus Federal Credit Union
- To receive the referral bonus, the person being referred must be referred by an existing Focus FCU member, not be an existing Focus FCU member, and must not have closed an account with Focus FCU within the last 6 months.
- New members must establish membership, open a checking account, and activate at least two additional services to include: direct deposit, active debit card, e-Statements, online banking, new loan or credit card.
- Online bill pay
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited transactions
- Fresh Start Checking: $9.99 monthly fee, unavoidable
- Focus Checking: No monthly fees
- Student Checking: No monthly fees
- Focus FCU reserves the right to discontinue the referral program at any time and without prior notice.
- Once the new member has met the account qualifications, the bonus will be deposited into the Primary Share account of both the referring member and the new member within 30 days of verification.
- To receive the referral bonus, both members’ accounts (existing and new) must be in good standing with no negative share balances or delinquent loans.
- Referral bonuses are reported as dividend income and any tax consequences are the responsibility of the recipient.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer by Focus FCU.
- New members must meet the eligibility requirements.
- All accounts and loans are subject to approval.
Lastly, be sure you check out Focus Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $100 bonus promotion. Additionally, be sure to take advantage of this bank offer since the requirements are extremely easy to complete, even if one of the requirements is a direct deposit.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with a credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for updated Focus Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.