You can earn a $100 Checking Bonus when you open a Basic or Secure Checking account with Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a checking account and sign up for direct deposit.
- After 90 days and confirmation of your direct deposit, $100 will be deposited into your account
Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Basic or Secure Checking Account
- Availability: NC
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee:
- Secure Checking: $5.95 (waived with minimum average daily balance of $10,000 or more)
- Basic Checking: $2.95 (waived with minimum average daily balance of $200 AND direct deposit)
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: $20 if closed within six months
(Offer Expiration unknown)
- Offer is only available to new FBFCU checking accounts opened beginning July 1st, 2021. Must be a Credit Union member in good standing (minimum $5.00 balance in share savings account).
- Open a Basic or Secure Checking account with a minimum $500 monthly direct deposit throughout the 3-month new member period.
- The initial direct deposit must post to your new checking account within 60 calendar days of your account opening date.
- The checking account must remain open for a minimum of three months.
- The bonus will be credited to your checking account within 30 days from satisfaction of the requirements.
- The 3-month new member period begins on the first day of the month following your account open date.
- Offer does not apply to second or multiple checking accounts and/or existing members with checking and will be limited to one bonus per household.
- See Truth and Savings Act Rate and Fee Schedule for current checking account dividend rates and account fees (included in your Membership Account Agreement and Disclosures document)
- Any taxes due on the bonus deposit are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- This offer is subject to change without notice.
At Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.