Are you in the mood for free food? If so, you can download the Tropical Smoothie Cafe App and receive a FREE $5 Credit! All you have to do is follow the referral link, sign up for a new account, and download the app to get a FREE $5 credit. This is a great chance for you to receive $5 off a smoothie, wrap, or a sandwich! Plus, signing up for the mobile app will allow you to pay for orders with your phone, order ahead of time, and earn $5 for every $55 you spend. Sign up and get your free $5 credit today!
Tropical Smoothie Cafe $5 Credit Info:
- Sign Up Offer
- Expiration Date: None
- Requirements: You must download the Tropical Smoothie Cafe mobile app through the referral link.
- Terms and Conditions: This is a free mobile app for Android and iPhone that lets guests pay with their phone, earn rewards, order ahead and Skip the Line®! The mobile order-ahead feature will be live in most cafes by Fall 2016. The app is nationwide at participating locations. You can view the current list of cafes that accept the app under “locations” in the app menu.
Earn Tropical Smoothie Cafe Free $5 Promo:
- Download the Tropical Smoothie Cafe App.
- Register a new account or login with an existing account.
- Once you sign up, you should have a $5 credit in your account.
- Use the credit at one of their 448 locations.
For those of you who live near a Tropical Smoothie Cafe, this promotion is a great chance for you to get a free $5 credit. All you need to do is download the mobile app, login, and the credit is yours! Once you have the app, you can use it to order ahead and skip the line. And if you want some more free food and have an upcoming birthday, check out our list of birthday freebies!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Lawana albin says
I think the problem with this store is that there more worried about labor than the service my friend works as a mmanager and she works mostly six days a week from five am til four to five pm she has even worked when she was very sick she is a very dedicated worker personally she doesn’t get the credit she deserves actually none of theanagers do . Just like most other fast food company’s they have teens working g for them so next time you decide to put bad comments think about if it we’re your teen working there or a single mother trying to make ends meet the problem doesn’t like with the workers or the managers it’s those a little higher up who have no compassion for there managers and employees .