If you’re planning on visiting Canada this year then make sure to check out Canada’s Discover Pass. Canada’s Passes and Permits Website is offering a free Discover Pass that will let you have free admission to all of Canada’s National Parks, Historic Sites and Marine Conservation for 2017. This offer is available the whole year of 2017 and grants a whole year of free admission in celebration for their 150th anniversary.
Free Discover Pass for Canada:
- Promotion: Free Discover Pass
- Expiration: December 31, 2017
- What To Do: Go onto Canada’s Parks Canada Passes and Permits Page and order your Free Discover Pass
- Terms: Camping fees are not included with the Discovery Pass. Validity Period: January 1st 2017 to December 31st 2017.
Get Free Discover Pass for Canada:
- Go onto Canada’s Parks Canada Passes and Permits Website
- Click Order Now
- Receive your FREE Discover Pass
If you’re planning on traveling to Canada at all this year then make sure to take advantage of this promotion right now and receive free admission all year to all National Parks, Historic Sites and Marine Conservation Areas with your free Discover Pass from Canada’s Passes and Permits website. This is a seriously great promotion in celebration of their 150th anniversary, so make sure to use this pass to discover Canada’s great outdoors. Don’t forget to use your Chase Sapphire Preferred for no foreign fees!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.