If you purchased salsa from Frontera or Salpica and noticed that it contains artificial ingredients, and/or chemical even thought they claim that their products are all natural you may be eligible for a potential award from the Frontera Salpica All Natural Salsa Marinade Taco Sauce Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, River North Foods Inc. products were advertised as “all natural” when they allegedly contain artificial ingredients and/or chemicals. River North Foods Inc. denies the allegations and maintains that their products were truthfully packaged and marketed, but have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid ongoing litigation and expenses. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by November 27, 2017!
Frontera Salpica All Natural Salsa CAL:
- Frontera Salpica All Natural Salsa Marinade Taco Sauce Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/27/17
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States who, between Sept. 1, 2011 and Sept. 11, 2017 bought any Frontera or Salpica products labels such as: Natural (including All Natural and 100% Natural); Evaporated Cane Juice; Evaporated Cane Sugar; Evaporated Cane Juice Sugar; citric acid; xanthan; xanthan gum; disodium phosphate; dipotassium phosphate; and/or sodium citrate.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $10
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: Angela Barnes, et al. v. River North Foods Inc., Case No. 16-L-459, in St. Clair County Circuit Court, Illinois
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Frontera Salpica All Natural Salsa Marinade Taco Sauce Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by November 27, 2017 to receive your potential award!
If you were mislead by River North Foods Inc due to their products being advertised as all natural even though they contained artificial ingredients and chemicals you may be eligible for a potential award from the Frontera Salpica All Natural Salsa Marinade Taco Sauce Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Frontera and Salpica products mislead customers by claiming that they were all natural when in reality they contained ingredients that were not natural. If you bought one of the products from River North Foods Inc you may be eligible for a potential award by November 27, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points plus a 30% off promo code after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.
Leave a Reply