Frontier is offering $19 flights sale for everyone for many cities listed below when you booked by March 11, 2016. These are quite limited in routes and dates for travel between March 29th – May 24th and August 23rd – October 26th of this year. However if you are a flexible traveler you can get some amazing rates! Book soon as this sale ends soon! It’s worth it if you travel with family or team members because you get access for 6 additional people on your itinerary for a 12 month period. If you are in the market to fly Frontier, then go check out the prices to see all flights for $19, $29, $39, etc. Many of these available dates for many months out into the future for as low as $19 for one-way fares. Best part is the fare includes all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, but any extras will cost you with Frontier.
Table of Contents
Frontier Flights Sale For Everyone:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Book Select one way flights as low as $19 for travel between March 29th – May 24th and August 23rd – October 26th of this year.
- Valid: March 11, 2016.
- Terms: The air fare prices are extremely low but you will make up for most of it in luggage fees. Carry on is $35, first checked bag is $30 and it only goes up from there. Be sure to see their bag pricing schedule before you book to ensure you are getting the best airfare available. Weight and size of bags also factor into cost.
Maximize $19 Frontier Fare Deal:
- Shop the Sale: Choose your travel dates Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays have the absolute lowest prices, I found a two nonstop one-way flights from Dallas to Denver for $15. YMMV!
- Pay: When traveling use Chase Sapphire Preferred to earn the most rewards be it flights, dining or lodging.
$19 Frontier Flight Cities:
- Memphis – Atlanta
- Raleigh – Atlanta
- Chicago – Minneapolis
- Philadelphia – Cleveland
- Salt Lake City – Las Vegas
- Cincinnati – Atlanta
- Indianapolis – Atlanta
- St. Louis – Atlanta
- Atlanta – Memphis
This Frontier Sale ends tomorrow so don’t delay as many sale priced seats are already sold out. Be mindful of your travel dates as some black out dates apply. If you are flexible in your travel days then it’s more likely you can travel at inconvenient or odd times to maximize your savings. Just be sure to use Chase Sapphire Preferred when booking so that you can earn as much points as possible on travel, that includes hotel, restaurant and rental cost. Check out more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.