Gallup Inc. is settling a class action lawsuit alleging it violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) after using an automated telephone dialing system to place calls to cell phones. If you received a prerecorded survey call on your cell phone from Gallup, you may be eligible for a payment between $25 and $80 from the class action settlement. Apparently, Gallup did not obtain consent from people to make these calls, violating the TCPA. Gallup denies any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle the lawsuit outside of court.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Gallup TCPA Class Action Lawsuit:
- Gallup TCPA Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 11/13/2015
- Who’s Eligible: All persons in the United States who received a survey call from Gallup to a cellular telephone, through the alleged use of an automatic telephone dialing system, from 8/16/2009 through 8/16/2013
- Estimated Amount: Between $25 and $80
- Proof of Purchase: Cell phone number.
- Case Name & Number: Soto v. The Gallup Organization Inc., Case No. 0:13-cv-61747-MGC, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Individuals that received a prerecorded call on their cell phones from Gallup from 8/16/2009 through 8/16/2013 may be able to make a claim and get between $25 and $80 cash. If you think you qualify for the Gallup TCPA Class Action Lawsuit, just file a claim and provide them with your cell phone number. See if you qualify for other Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees). Some benefits including earning up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. In addition, a $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline. You'll also get $120 Uber Cash: Add your Gold Card to your Uber account and each month automatically get $10 in Uber Cash for Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the U.S., totaling up to $120 per year.