Individuals who made online purchases at gamestop from August 2016 to February 2017 may be eligible for a potential reward thanks to the GameStop data breach class action settlement! According to the settlement, Gamestops customers financial information was compromised in a hack that occurred from August 2016 to February 2017. Under the terms of the settlement, Gamestop will pay up to $10,000 for out of pocket losses from the data breach to class members
The deadline to file a claim is December 13, 2018. If you're eligible for this class action settlement, be sure to file the claim form before the deadline to receive your potential reward.
GameStop Data Breach Settlement:
- GameStop Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: December 13, 2018
- Who's Eligible:Class Members include those “who used a credit, debit or other payment card to make (or attempt to make) a purchase on www.gamestop.com between August 10, 2016 and February 9, 2017.”
- Estimated Amount:
- Up to $10,000 for out-of-pocket expenses that were linked to the data breach, such as fraudulent credit card charges.
- Up to $235 for out-of-pocket expenses Class Members incurred to reverse fraudulent charges, such as bank fees.
- Proof of Purchase:
- Supporting documentation of the expenses or out-of-pocket charges incurred must be submitted with the Claim Form.
- Case Name & Number: Crystal Bray, et al. v. GameStop Corp., Case No. 1:17-cv-01365, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the GameStop Data Breach Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information and by providing the necessary documents.
- Submit your claim by December 13, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Individuals who made online purchases at gamestop from August 2016 to February 2017 may be eligible for a potential reward thanks to the GameStop data breach class action settlement! According to the settlement, Suunto sold defective devices. If you are eligible for this class action settlement, file a claim form by December 13, 2018 to receive your potential reward! Be sure to check out our full list of Class Action Lawsuits!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
With the American Express® Business Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.*
• More Rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month**
• **4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*
• Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
• Exclusive Offers: Get up to 1 year free on subscriptions to both G Suite Basic for up to 3 users and ZipRecruiter Standard, a combined value up to $3,200.*
• Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.*
• Expense Management Tools: Connect to Quickbooks, access SpendManagerSM, receive a Year-End Summary, and more.*
• *Terms Apply
• See Rates & Fees