If you’re a resident of Defiance County, Ohio, GenFed Financial is offering you an opportunity to earn up a $25 bonus when you become a new member and open a checking account. How do you know if you are qualified to be a member? GenFed Financial membership is also available to employees and employee families of GenFed partner companies and organizations. If you work for a GenFed partner company or are an immediate relative of or living with someone who does, you may also qualify for membership. What is so great about GenFed’s checking accounts? It’s free! There are no monthly fees, no per-check charges, and no per-transaction charges! Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are participating branches located in IL, IN, OH, but this offer is specifically to those in Defiance County, Ohio.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB122 by 03/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.50% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
GenFed Financial $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- GenFed Financial Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Defiance County,OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: Not listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Not listed.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: Become a member! Must reside in Defiance County, Ohio.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn GenFed Financial $25 Bonus:
- This offer is specifically to those who reside in Defiance County, Ohio. Visit a GenFed Financial branch in Defiance County, Ohio or visit their webpage.
- Become a member at GenFed Financial. (Membership is available to employees and employee families of GenFed partner companies and organizations. If you work for a GenFed partner company or are an immediate relative of or living with someone who does, you may also qualify for membership.)
- Open their FREE checking account and you will receive your first deposit of $25 by GenFed Financial.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Checking Account: no fees
Earn a $25 first deposit bonus from GenFed Financial when you become a member at GedFed if you reside in Defiance County, Ohio and open a free checking account! The checking account at GenFed is FREE which also comes with online access to HomeBanking, our online banking service, and GenFed’s FREE online bill payer. Are you interested in this offer? If so, sign up today! Let us know in the comment section below how this went for you! Find more bank bonuses from our complete list!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.