If you’re a resident of Defiance County, Ohio, GenFed Financial is offering you an opportunity to earn up a $25 bonus when you become a new member and open a checking account. How do you know if you are qualified to be a member? GenFed Financial membership is also available to employees and employee families of GenFed partner companies and organizations. If you work for a GenFed partner company or are an immediate relative of or living with someone who does, you may also qualify for membership. What is so great about GenFed’s checking accounts? It’s free! There are no monthly fees, no per-check charges, and no per-transaction charges! Sign up today!
Eligibility: There are participating branches located in IL, IN, OH, but this offer is specifically to those in Defiance County, Ohio.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid up to $15!
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB1019 by 11/04/2019 along with high interest rate of 1.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 11/18/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Table of Contents
GenFed Financial $25 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- GenFed Financial Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Defiance County,OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: Not listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Not listed.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: Become a member! Must reside in Defiance County, Ohio.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn GenFed Financial $25 Bonus:
- This offer is specifically to those who reside in Defiance County, Ohio. Visit a GenFed Financial branch in Defiance County, Ohio or visit their webpage.
- Become a member at GenFed Financial. (Membership is available to employees and employee families of GenFed partner companies and organizations. If you work for a GenFed partner company or are an immediate relative of or living with someone who does, you may also qualify for membership.)
- Open their FREE checking account and you will receive your first deposit of $25 by GenFed Financial.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Checking Account: no fees
Earn a $25 first deposit bonus from GenFed Financial when you become a member at GedFed if you reside in Defiance County, Ohio and open a free checking account! The checking account at GenFed is FREE which also comes with online access to HomeBanking, our online banking service, and GenFed’s FREE online bill payer. Are you interested in this offer? If so, sign up today! Let us know in the comment section below how this went for you! Find more bank bonuses from our complete list!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.