All residents who have ever worked for Gentlemen’s Quarters as an performer, entertainer or similar job classification from May 1, 2009 to June 1, 2016 may be eligible for a cash payment depending on the number of claims submitted. Summit Entertainment Corp has agreed to a settlement regarding its failure to pay some of its workers minimum wage as well as gratuities. Summit Entertainment Corp has denied any wrongdoing and responsibility but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 12/31/16 to receive your potential award!
Gentlemen’s Quarters Class Action Lawsuit:
- Gentlemen’s Quarters Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/31/16
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you were employed by Gentlemen’s Quarters from May 1, 2009 to June 1, 2016
- Estimated Amount: Share of the cash payment depending on the number of claims
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Pawelsky, et al. v. Summit Entertainment Corp. d/b/a Gentlemen’s Quarters, et al., Case No. 603315/2015, in the Supreme Court of the State of New York, County of Nassau
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Gentlemen’s Quarters Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 12/31/2016 receive your potential award!
If you were employed my Gentlemen’s Quarters from May 1, 2009 to June 1, 2016 you may be eligible for the cash payment. According to the settlement, Gentlemen’s Quarters did not pay their workers minimum wage or their gratuities. Gentlemen’s Quarters has denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 12/31/2016 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).