Here you can find the most recent Georgia’s Own Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
Currently, they are offering a $200 bonus when you open a new checking account and follow the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Georgia’s Own Credit Union Promotions
Georgia’s Own Credit Union is a full-service, not-for-profit financial institution, owned by members rather than controlled by stockholders. You’ll find all the products and services you’d expect from a financial institution, but with better rates and fewer, lower fees. They believe when they invest in their members, it strengthens their communities, too. They have over 23 locations where you can take advantage of great bank bonuses, CD rates, and bank rates.
- Availability: GA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 261071438
- Customer Service: 404-874-1166
|Eligibility: Must live or work in one of the following counties: Baker, Barrow, Bartow, Brooks, Calhoun, Carroll, Chatham, Cherokee, Clarke, Clay, Clayton, Cobb, Colquitt, Columbia, Coweta, Crisp, Dekalb, Dougherty, Douglas, Early, Effingham, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Hall, Henry, Lee, Lowndes, Meriwether. See here for a full list of membership requirements.|
We will review current Georgia’s Own Credit Union promotions below.
Georgia’s Own Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
You can receive $200 when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
- Account Type: Perks+ Checking Account, All Access Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $5,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, within 60 days
- Monthly Fee: $0-$5.95, Varies by account
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
(Expires August 31, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
How To Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- Open a Perks+ Checking Account with online banking by August 31st
- Make 6 debit card transactions
- Make qualifying direct deposits totaling at least $1,000 per statement cycle to earn $200.
- Free ATM Transactions: Access to more than 85,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
- No-cost mobile check deposit
- Anywhere Banking Tools: Online banking, mobile banking, bill pay, debit card, and e-statements.
- Fraud alerts
- Overdraft protection
- Perks+ Checking Account: $5.95 monthly fee cannot be waived
- All Access Checking Account: $2 monthly fee can be waived by enrolling in eStatements.
- Online offer only valid July 1, 2020, through August 31, 2020.
- Offer does not apply to business, employee, second, or multiple checking accounts with Georgia’s Own.
- If you had a checking account with Georgia’s Own in the last 90 days, you are not eligible for this offer.
- The bonus will be paid within 90 days after account opening and is subject to the following requirements:
- The member must establish a monthly direct deposit of at least $1,000 per statement cycle; the member must register for online banking; the account must be open at the time bonus is paid, and the member must complete 6 debit card transactions within each of the two statement cycles after account opening.
- Enrollment in the promotion with promo code 200CHECK (for Perks+ Accounts) or 100CHECK (for All Access Accounts) is required at the time of account opening.
- Account must be open and in good standing at the time bonus is paid.
Make sure you check out Georgia’s Own Credit Union to learn more about the $200 bonus. Don’t forget, the bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Additionally, feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with a credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Lastly, Check back on this page for updated Georgia’s Own Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.