It’s election day! Now that you’ve chosen which candidate, you need to choose which free cookie you want from Great American Cookies. Great American Cookie is having a promotion on election day (today) only where you can show up at a participating store with your “I voted” sticker and receive a free cookie of your choice. Regardless of who you vote for, everyone deserves a cookie this election season. Be sure to take advantage of this promotion before today is over!
Table of Contents
Great American Cookies Promo Info:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Wear your “I voted” sticker into a participating Great American Cookies shop and receive any free cookie of your choice.
- Availability: At your local Great American Cookie shop (Restaurant Locator)
- Expiration: Election Day!
- Terms: Must be wearing an “I voted” sticker indicating that he/she has voted. One per person, no purchase necessary
How To Score a free Great American Cookie:
- Go Vote! and make sure to grab your “I voted” sticker on your way out!
- Head over to your nearest Great American Cookie location, and show them your sticker.
- Enjoy your scrumptious and satisfying cookie!
If you are not a regular at Great American Cookies or if you are but have procrastinated to sign up for their email deals – this is the promotion for you! Great American Cookies offers a variety of delicious cookies so this is a great alternative to other snacks! Please let us know about your experience and feedback on this promotion in the comment section below! If you like offers and promotions like this, be sure to check out our section on ways you can eat free on your birthday!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 70,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.