Groundlink Car Service offers 1,000 Point Bonus on your first ride when you use offer code: POINTS at time of booking, there is no specified end date so the promotion may be terminated at their discretion. YMMV, although there is no loss for trying. These points could be valuable as they can be redeemed with major airline, hotel and rental partners. If you want an easy way to earn money because this is a normal expense for you, consider opening accounts for family members or spouse to maximize the bonus reward. You can book online, via phone or using their app for iOS or Android. What’s even better is Amex is currently offering a $50 Statement Credit when you spend a minimum of $150+ in one or more transactions online at GroundLink.com by June 11, 2016.
Table of Contents
- Sign Up Now
- Expiration: Non-specified.
- Promotion: Get a 1,000 Points bonus with Groundlink when you use promo code POINTS for your first ride.
- Terms: You must use the promotional code “POINTS” at check out or when speaking to a customer service representative. Within two weeks of completing your ride, you will receive an email from Points.com. Select the loyalty program to deposit the bonus points. You can redeem your points with the following Loyalty programs – Airlines: American Airlines, US Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Alaska Airlines, Frontier, Hawaiian Airlines, Icelandair. Hotels: Priority Club. Merchant: Best Buy.
How to Get 1,000 Bonus Point:
- You can book online at Groundlink.com, call in to their customer service line or download the App for iOS or Android.
- When you book from Groundlink transportation, apply invite code POINTS and schedule your ride. You will get 1,000 Points Bonus for your first ride.
- Use Chase Sapphire Preferred to get the most rewards for travel expenses such as rentals or car service.
No matter your needs; airport, prom, business- you can rest assured they will get you to your destination safely and on time. With this Groundlink Car+Limo Service get Free 1,000 points bonus for your first ride. Take full advantage of this promotional offer by stacking it with Amex $50 Statement Credit when you spend a minimum of $150+ in one or more transactions online at GroundLink.com by June 11, 2016. See our full list of ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.