Hit the books at Barnes & Nobles! Now through October 30, 2018, Groupon is offering a $10 Barnes & Nobles for only $5. The deal is by invite only and you can simply check by clicking the “Buy” button to see if your account is valid. Don’t miss out on this promotion to save on your next Barnes & Nobles purchase or use the gift card as a gift for an upcoming birthday or more. This is the first time I’ve seen an Groupon Barnes & Nobles Gift Card offer, so make sure to make your purchase today!
Table of Contents
Groupon Barnes & Nobles Gift Card Promotion:
- Buy Now
- Promotion: $10 Barnes & Nobles Gift Card for $5
- Expiration: October 20, 2018
- Availability: Targeted Members Only
- Terms & Conditions: All Voucher Sales Final. Limit 1 per person. The full value of the Barnes & Noble eGiftCard never expires. Redeemable in-store and online. For questions regarding this offer, please contact Groupon. Not valid with Groupon promo codes. Invite only.
Get $10 Barnes & Nobles Gift Card for $5:
- Head to the Groupon Barnes & Nobles Gift Card Promotion Page
- Click the “Buy” button to see if you’re eligible for the promotion
- Purchase the $10 gift card for only $5
If you’re a bookworm, check out the Groupon Barnes & Nobles Gift Card Promotion and get a $10 Barnes & Nobles Gift Card for only $5. Please note that this deal is available to select members, simply check by clicking the “Buy” button. Make your purchase by October 20, 2018! Check out more ways to Save Money here on HMB!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card, you'll earn a $250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 15.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).