If you purchased or received a Groupon voucher between Nov. 1, 2008 through Dec. 1, 2011 for redemption that was unredeemed and not refunded, you may be compensated for voucher credits up to 130% of the price of their original Groupon voucher. The terms of the Groupon Voucher Class Action Lawsuit, alleges that the online commerce company violated federal and state laws by failing to disclose that vouchers contained expiration dates and various restrictions. There was a previous class action suit filed in December 2014 that was vacated by the court. If you previously filed a claim for the 2012 Groupon settlement, you do not need to take any further action to receive benefits.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and make direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $350 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Groupon Voucher Class Action Lawsuit:
- Groupon Voucher Class Action Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: January 9, 2016
- Who’s Eligible: All persons who purchased or received a Groupon voucher between Nov. 1, 2008 through Dec. 1, 2011 for redemption at a merchant in the United States that was unredeemed and not refunded.
- Estimated Amount: up to 130% of the price of their original Groupon voucher
- Proof of Purchase: You will be required to enter the Groupon voucher purchase number and barcodes when you file your claim. If you submitted a claim under Groupon’s 2012 proposed settlement agreement, your claim will automatically be submitted for this voucher class action settlement. You do not need to resubmit.
- Case Name & Number: Groupon Marketing and Sales Practices Litigation, Case No. 3:11-md-02238-DMS-RBB in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
How to File a Claim:
- If you are a class member, head to the Groupon Voucher Class Action Claim Form
- There are two ways to file your claim:
- Online Form – Fill out the Settlement Fund Proof of Claim Form and Instructions and History of Purchase
- Print a Claim Form for filing by mail. Submit your completed claim form and supporting documents by mail to:
GROUPON CLAIMS ADMINISTRATOR
C/O RUST CONSULTING
P.O. BOX 2727
FARIBAULT, MN 55021-9727
Or submit by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or submit by fax to: 1 (888)764-8868
- January 9, 2016 – you must submit your Claim Form on-line, email, fax or post marked on or before January 9, 2016.
Groupon continues to deny the allegations yet agreed to the terms of the voucher class action settlement in order to avoid the cost of further litigation. If you have an expired Groupon Voucher between Nov. 1, 2008 through Dec. 1, 2011 then you may be eligible for compensation from the Groupon Voucher Class Action Lawsuit. File a claim today to receive your settlement up to 130% voucher value. Be sure to submit before the 1/9/2016 deadline to be considered for compensation. Take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The IHG One Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG Hotels & Resorts, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.