Split the next bill with your friends using Venmo! To celebrate Venmo on the Grubhub App, they are offering $10 Off a $15+ purchase for students with an email ending in .edu.
Just sign up with your student email and check for the email they will send you. Use the code in the email to save on your next Grubhub purchase through venmo! Please note that there is a 1 redemption limit per dinner during the promotional period. This promotion will only last until November 5, 2018 so act fast. Don’t miss out on these great savings and get food delivered to you!
Editor’s Note: If you haven’t had Grubhub before, sign up today and get $7 off your $15+ first order!
Grubhub Venmo Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $10 Off $15+ Purchase
- Expiration: November 5, 2018
- Availability: Nationwide
- Terms & Condition: Offer is available on a first-come, first-serve basis for diners holding valid .edu emails. Eligible diners will receive a code for $10 off one order of $15+ (before tax, tip and fees). To redeem, enter code at checkout on Grubhub’s iPad® or iPhone® or Android apps, and pay for your order using Venmo. Valid from 12:01 AM CDT on 10/22/2018 until the earlier of 11:59 PM CDT on 11/5/18, or until supplies are out (the “Promo Period”). Limited to 1 redemption per Venmo account.
Get $10 Off $15+ Purchase:
- Sign up for this offer with a student email ending in .edu.
- Make a $15 purchase.
- Check your email for a code that they will send you.
- Use that code at checkout.
- Enjoy your savings!
Are you and your friends feeling like a hungry sloth today? Then make sure to check out the Grubhub Venmo Promotion where you can get $10 off your $15+ purchase and use Venmo as payment. Be lazy and order food in with your friends or family tonight with this great promotion. Please note that these offers go fast, so make to use it soon. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply