For all persons who received a text message from or on behalf of Guess between October 16, 2013, and November 8, 2016, inclusive, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Guess Text Message Spam Class Action Lawsuit! According to the Guess class action lawsuit, text spam is especially annoying to consumers because cell phones immediately alert the recipient of new text messages. Guess denies all acts of wrongdoings, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 3/10/17 to receive your potential award!
- Guess Text Spam Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 3/10/17
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Guess TCPA settlement include: “All persons who received a text message from or on behalf of Guess between October 16, 2013 and November 8, 2016, inclusive.”
- Estimated Amount: $15 – $30
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Farideh Haghayeghi v. Guess? Inc., et al., Case No. 3:14-cv-00020-JAH-NLS, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Guess Text Spam Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 3/10/17 to receive your potential award!
For all persons that received a text message from Guess, then you are eligible, for a potential award from the Guess Text Message Spam Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Guess text messages in violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 3/10/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.