Now available from Hainan Airlines, You can grab a round-trip from Boston, Chicago, Seattle or New York to Beijing for a cheap $558 During the months of June – September 2016. China is full of many great things, and should be on your bucket list as one of the places you have to travel to. We recommend looking up your preferred dates on Google Flights, and selecting the airline JetBlue to get the same prices we’ve received. Prices may rise so book now if you want to take a trip! The airline fares rules associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Hainan Airlines Round Trip Flights:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round trip flights to Beijing.
- Routes: From Chicago, Seattle, Boston, and New York, to Beijing.
Departure Destination Chicago (ORD) Beijing (PEK) Seattle (SEA) Boston (BOS) New York (EWR)
- Valid: September 2016 – November 2016
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact Hainan Airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get Hainan Flight Deal:
- YMMV! Choose your travel dates, this price is from September – November, so plan ahead! We recommend using Google Flights to check the dates you want.
- Once you search up the dates you wish to travel, select Hainan Airlines to save the most amount of money.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using Barclaycard Jetblue MasterCard, Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express, Chase Sapphire Preferred, or Citi Prestige .
Traveling is always fun, especially to places you’ve never been before. With Hainan Airlines, you’ll be able to save some money while still being able to live the dream of seeing the world. $558 for a round trip to China? Why not? You’ll save even more money by using cash back on credit cards, and you’ll save even more! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. Sample date: October 21, 2016 to October 29, 2016. This is the cheapest fare I found but YMMV. Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.