IT’S SPOOKY TIME! With Halloween coming up, many places are running promotions to entice you to come over during your festivities. Head on over to these restaurants, ice cream shops, stores, arcades, and more to get a skele-ton of freebies and save on you purchases. Take advantage of these frightening good deals this upcoming Halloween!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through July 5, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Halloween Freebies & Deals 2018:
- 99 Restaurants: Customers who purchased an adult entree on Halloween could feed their kids aged 10 and under for free. The offer was for one free kids meal per adult entree. You could also get a Halloween to-go meal for $36 that would feed four-to-six people.
- Applebee’s: Kids in costume could eat free at Applebee’s. Families dining together could receive up to two free kids meals with the purchase of an adult entree. (Kids had to be aged 12 or younger.) The offer was only available at select locations in Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, and Long Island.
- Baskin Robins: Baskin-Robbins is offering its October “Celebrate 31” promotion this Halloween. On October 31 you’ll be able to get any regular or kids-sized scoop of ice cream for $1.50 at all participating locations. The company is also offering other great deals this season, including Small Cappuccino Blasts for $2.99 throughout all of October.
- Bass Pro Shops: Free kids’ activities and photos, with most Bass Pro Shops holding festivities from 5 pm to 7 pm the day before Halloween and from 4 pm to 8 pm on the holiday itself. Kids could trick or treat at the store and participate in a costume parade, as well.
- Baja Fresh: Club Baja members could purchase an adult entree and receive a free kids meal when they presented an email coupon.
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s: A kid in costume could eat free on Halloween with the purchase of an adult entree at participating locations.
- Bertucci’s: Kids in costume could receive a kids meal for free when adults purchased an entree costing at least $10.99.
- Bob Evans: The restaurant chain offered $5 off purchases of $20 via a coupon posted to its Facebook page.
- Bojangles’: Costumed kids aged 12 and under could receive a free Bojangles’ Bo-Berry Biscuit with the purchase of any kids meal or adult meal at participating locations. You had to dine in to take advantage of the offer.
- Boston Market: $5 off a Family Meal with this coupon good today through Wednesday, October 31, 2018. When ordering online use promo code 33714.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co: Kids eat free specials on Halloween with the purchase of an adult entrée
- Burger King: Miami, Boston, Los Angeles, Austin, and Salt Lake City areas offered a free Whopper to customers. To get the burger, you had to be among the first 500 through the doors between 7 pm and close, and had to be dressed as a clown.
- BurgerFi: Participating locations handed out a free small custard to anyone wearing a costume.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: Get a free kids meals or 20% off a takeout order for Halloween. Get one Free kid’s menu entrée when you order an adult entrée on Halloween, October 31.
- Chicken Salad Chick: A costumed kid could eat free with the purchase of an adult entree at participating locations.
- Chili’s: Has a $5 Great Pumpkin ‘Rita for Halloween.
- Chipotle: Customers could stop by a participating location on Halloween from 3 pm to close and receive a discounted treat, as long as they were dressed in a costume. Choices included a burrito, bowl, salad, or order of tacos for $3.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s: Customers could swing by a participating Chuck E. Cheese’s location to treat their kids to free slices of Candy Corn Pizza from 4 pm to 8 pm. Additionally, costumed kiddos received 50 free tickets.
- Cici’s: Kids in costume received a free kids buffet when an adult purchased an adult buffet meal and a regular-size drink. The offer was limited to one child per adult purchase.
- Denny’s: The diner chain offered 20% off your entire meal via an email coupon at participating locations.
- Freebirds World Burrito: On Halloween, you can get a free bottle of this restaurant’s house-made Death Sauce which typically costs $8 per bottle. To get this offer, simply purchase a Monster-size burrito or larger on October 31.
- IHOP: Kids 12 and younger received a free Scary Face Pancake. The offer was good from 7 am to 10 pm at participating locations.
- Joe’s Crab Shack: Costumed kids aged 13 and younger ate free on Halloween with the purchase of an adult entree at participating locations. Adults had to show a flyer from the company’s website or email in order to redeem this offer.
- Krispy Kreme: Customers wearing a costume could swing by a participating location in the U.S. or Canada and pick up a free doughnut of their choice.
- Logan’s Roadhouse: Get free kids meals on Halloween. Get one free kids meal (for kids 10 and under) per adult entree purchased.
- Luby’s has a kids eat free deal on Halloween. Get 1 free kids meal with purchase of an adult combo. Good at participating locations.
- McCormick & Schmick’s: $1 Shrimp & Shuck special on Halloween and every Wednesday at select locations. Get oysters or shrimp for $1 each. Good starting at 5 pm in the bar area. Visit the McCormick & Schmick’s Halloween website for more details and to find out whether your location participates in the seafood special.
- McAlister’s Deli: Kids 12 and younger who were in costume scored free kids meals with the purchase of an adult entree at participating locations. The deal was for dine-in only.
- McDonald’s: Trick, Treat, Win game with millions of instant food prizes and sweepstakes prizes every day now through Halloween. For details on how to enter, see McDonalds Trick, Treat Game
- Morton’s Steakhouse: Has a special $36 three-course dinner for Halloween.
- Nestle Toll House Cafe by Chip: Adults and kids alike could wear a costume to receive a free chocolate chip cookie at a participating location.
- Noodles & Company: Adults could purchase a regular-sized entree and treat their child to a free kids meal at participating locations.
- On the Border: The Mexican-food chain offered up a great deal for a Halloween party. Customers could get a dozen mini “BOO-ritos” for $12.99 via online and to-go orders at participating locations.
- Outback Steakhouse: Customers could purchase any Joey Menu entree in order for kids to receive a free Dirt Cup.
- P.F. Chang’s: Customers could take 15% off takeout and catering orders via the coupon code “SPOOKY15” at participating locations.
- Papa John’s: They are giving customers a free medium 1-topping pizza with any $15 regular-price order via the coupon code “CREEPY”.
- Papa Murphy’s: If you wanted to celebrate with spooky pizza, Papa Murphy’s offered a large Jack-O-Lantern Pizza for $8 at participating locations.
- Penn Station East Coast Subs: Has begun their annual Halloween Hangman Game with instant rewards for winners of the online game. Complete the phrases to receive an instant reward such as a buy one, get one free coupon. No registration is required; to play visit the Penn Station Halloween Hangman site.
- Pieology Pizzeria: Costumed kids who were 12 and under received a free Bambino pizza with the purchase of an entree pizza or salad at participating locations.
- Pizza Hut: Customers could take 25% off online orders of regular-priced pizzas via the coupon code “SCARYGOOD25”.
- Redbox: Customers could text a code to 727272 to receive a code for a free 1-day DVD rental.
- Red Robin: Diners could save 15% on their online orders via the coupon code “HALLOWEEN15”.
- Ryan’s: Kids 11 and younger ate free all day on Halloween when they showed up in costume. Adults also had to buy one regular-priced adult or senior meal per kid.
- Shoney’s: Kids received a free trick-or-treat bag at participating locations.
- Smoothie King: Buy any size smoothie and get a free Pumpkin Smoothie with this Smoothie King text coupon good through October 31, 2018. Text TRICK to 91681 and Smoothie King will reply with the coupon.
- Spaghetti Warehouse: Families could dine in and take advantage of the Halloween Family Feast — which had enough food to feed four — for $30 with a coupon. It also included treats for the kids.
- Spirit Halloween: Get 20% off a single item to get you ready for Halloween.
- Sprinkles: Customers in costumes could receive 50% off a mini BOO box sampler of cupcakes at participating locations.
- Starbucks: Has a Halloween themed drink every year and this year has a purple and green Witch’s Brew Frappucino.
- Sonic: Enjoy corn dogs for 50 cents each on Halloween at participating Sonic locations.
- Texas Steakhouse: kids eat free deal for Halloween. All kids in costume eat free from the kids menu October 29-21, 2018. Each child also gets a bag of goodies. Valid for kids in costume only. No coupon required. Limit one free kids meal per adult entree purchase.
- Wendy’s: Has their Halloween Boo Books for sale at most locations $1. Each Boo Book contains 5 coupons valid for a free Jr. Frosty. You can give them out as Halloween treats or keep them for yourself. Wendy’s has the Boo Book sale leading up to Halloween each year. Wendy’s said 85¢ from each $1 Boo! Book purchased goes to help find adoptive families for children in foster care. For more details see: Wendy’s Halloween Boo Books.
Take advantage of these promotions this upcoming Halloween. Various restaurants to retailers are offering promotions where you can get a deal on a meal to a free picture. Check out the promotions above and mark your calendars to take advantage of these deals. Check out more ways to Save Money with our Freebies and Free Food Deals, here on HMB!
The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee.