For individuals who have purchased a Hansen’s Juice products or any of the 4 Hubert Lemonades products between the dates of June 19, 2010 through June 12, 2015 in California are eligible for a potential refund thanks to the Hansen’s Juices & Hubert Lemonades Natural Beverages Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, these companies violated the Unfair Competition Law, False Advertising Law, Consumers Legal Remedies Act, and unjust enrichment. These companies deny any wrong doings, but have agreed to pay the settlement. If you or anyone you know have purchased any products from these companies between the listed dates, be sure to file a claim by October 12, 2018 for your potential refund!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Hansen’s Juices & Hubert Lemonades CAL:
- Hansen’s Juices & Hubert Lemonades Natural Beverages Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: October 12, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: All California consumers who purchased any of 21 Hansen’s juice products (sold in bottles and boxes) or any of four Hansen’s Smoothie Nectar products between June 19, 2010 and June 12, 2015, and (2) all California consumers who purchased any of 12 Hubert’s lemonade or lemonade-tea products between June 19, 2010 and January 1, 2014.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $15 refund
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Mayan Mooney et. al. v. Monster Beverage Corporation, et. al., Case No. 37-2014-20192-CU-BT-CTL,
Superior Court of California, San Diego
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Hansen’s Juices & Hubert Lemonades Natural Beverages Info Page.
- Look over the page to see if you are eligible.
- You should automatically benefit from this settlement unless you opt out by October 12, 2018.
For individuals who have purchased a Hansen’s Juice products or any of the 4 Hubert Lemonades products between the dates of June 19, 2010 through June 12, 2015 in California may be eligible for a potential refund thanks to the Hansen’s Juices & Hubert Lemonades Natural Beverages Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, these companies violated a handful of laws. If you’re eligible for this CAL, be sure to file a claim form by October 12, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business and you'll receive employee cards at no additional cost.
This card carries no annual fee.