For individuals that consumed food or drink between Sept. 4 and Sept. 13, 2015, at any Hardee’s restaurant in Duncan, between the dates of Sept. 4 and Sept. 15, 2015, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Hardee’s Hepatitis A South Carolina Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, certain employees of Hardee’s restaurants located in South Carolina tested positive for hepatitis A and worked at Hardee’s during their hepatitis An infection. Hardee’s denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 3/30/17 to receive your potential award!
- Hardee’s Hepatitis Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 3/30/17
- Who’s Eligible: The individual consumed food or drink between Sept. 4 and Sept. 13, 2015, at the Hardee’s restaurant located in Duncan
- Estimated Amount: TBD
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Werkmeister, et al. v. Hardee’s Restaurants LLC, Case No. 2015-CP-42-3982, in the Court of Common Pleas, Seventh Judicial Circuit, County of Spartanburg, South Carolina
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Hardee’s Hepatitis Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 3/30/17 to receive your potential award!
For individuals the consumed food at a Hardee’s restaurant in Duncan, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Hardee’s Hepatitis Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Hardee’s restaurants located in South Carolina tested positive for hepatitis A and worked at Hardee’s during their hepatitis A infection. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 3/30/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.24% to 29.24%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)