Earn up to $100 when you refer a friend to open a new account at Heartland State Bank.
To qualify for the reward, you must refer a friend to open a checking account with direct deposit of at least $50 at Heartland State Bank.
Heartland State Bank $100 Referral Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: South Dakota
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No – now codes as cash advance
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(No Expiry Date Listed)
- $100 reward will be deposited into your Heartland State Bank account during the first complete statement cycle after direct deposit is credited to referee’s checking account
- One bonus per account
- Bonus is not part of opening deposit and will be reported as interest on IRS form 1099-INT
Make sure you check out Heartland State Bank to earn up to $100 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. U.S. Citizenship is required for online applications. Resident alien and non-resident aliens now allowed online.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, see our list of the latest Heartland State Bank Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions.
Leave a Reply