Find an updated list of Heartland State Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend or family member.
Table of Contents
About Heartland State Bank Promotions
Heartland State Bank is proud to be a locally owned Independent Community Bank. They have convenient banking locations in Wessington, Tulare, Highmore, and Redfield. They strongly support the communities that their bank services and are committed to assisting local governmental agencies, schools, special school programs, churches, senior citizen centers, and charity benefits for local people in need.
|Eligibility: As a not-for-profit organization, Widget works diligently to anticipate and satisfy a variety of financial and community needs. They are focused on providing you and your family with the best possible blend of price, convenience, and service.|
I’ll review the offers below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Heartland State Bank $100 Referral Bonus
Residents of South Dakota can earn a $100 bonus when you refer a friend to Heartland State Bank and meet all the requirements.
- Account Type: Checking account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit Required
- Monthly Fee: $0 monthly fee with Free Checking
- Household Limit: 6
- Closing Account Fee: Account must be maintained for 60 days
(No Expiration Date)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses. Furthermore, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA, or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $100 Referral Bonus
- Eligible new and referred members will receive a $100 incentive upon opening a new qualified Checking account
- Must set up a qualified direct deposit
- No minimum balance or service charge
- Overdraft protection available for eligible members
- Debit cards available for qualified applicants
- No fee for debit card purchases
- Checking Account: There are no monthly service fees
- Maximum of six referral bonuses
- Cash incentive for new members is limited to one per social security number.
- All cash incentives are applicable to federal and state taxes of which the credit union will provide applicable income tax forms (form 1099).
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- A unique promotional code may be revoked at any time per discretion of Heartland State Bank.
Lastly, the current promotions from Heartland State Bank are definitely not the best bonuses available on the market. However, they may be your bang for the buck if you qualify for membership eligibility. I would definitely contact your local CSR for more information.
Additionally, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Heartland State Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.