For those with a high tier status in other hotels, the Hilton Honors Program is willing to match your status! If you have platinum elite status on IHG or similar elite status on Choice Privileges, Hyatt Gold Passport, IHG Rewards Club, Marriott Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest, you’ll be instantly diamond tier at all Hilton locations when you sign up before March 2018. If you sign up before the deadline, your high tier status will end March 2018. Benefits from being in diamond tier includes guaranteed discount on variety of services, express and late checkout, and much more! You have time, but don’t wait to receive this exclusive benefit!
The Hilton Honors American Express Card offers 80,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors American Express Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership. Plus, you can earn an additional 50,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend a total of $5,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 6 months.
You'll have the opportunity to earn 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton Honors portfolio of brands., 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations, & 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
This card comes with annual fee and no foreign transaction fees, so you can enjoy international travel without additional fees on purchases made abroad. (See Rates & Fees)
Table of Contents
Hilton Honors Diamond Status Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Maximum Bonus: Diamond Tier
- Account Type Needed: Choice Privileges, Hyatt Gold Passport, IHG Rewards Club, Marriott Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest.
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: March 2018
- Additional Requirements: You must be top tier status on one of the following hotel loyalty program
- Choice Privileges
- Hyatt Gold Passport
- IHG Rewards Club
- Marriott Rewards
- Starwood Preferred Guest
Get Hilton Honors Diamond Status Match:
- Sign up online on the Hilton website before March 2018.
- Either photocopy or present a online printout of your proof that you are the highest tier in your selected rewards program.
- Once you’ve been approved, allow up to 10 days to be awarded Diamond Status.
Hilton Honors Diamond Status Benefits:
- 50% Elite Status Bonus
- 48-hour Room Guarantee
- 5th Night Free
- Guaranteed Discount: A discounted, changeable & refundable rate is exclusively available for Hilton Honors members.
- Digital Check-In: choose your room, and customize your stay from your mobile device up to 24 hours in advance.
- Complimentary in-room and lobby Premium Internet access, during stays at Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Canopy™ by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton Inn & Suites®, Homewood Suites by Hilton®, Home Suites by Hilton®, and Hilton Grand Vacations™. Premium speed Internet may not be available at all hotels.
- Quick reservations and check-ins based on your room preferences
- Late check-out
- Express check-out
- 2nd Guest stays free
- Complimentary access to fitness centers and health clubs
- Two complimentary bottles of water per stay (at Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites Hotels™, Hilton Garden Inn™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™ hotels)
If you are a top tier hotel member for other hotels and would like to expand your membership benefits even further, use your current rewards status to jump to the Diamond status for the Hilton Honors Program. Just sign up online and provide proof that you are the highest level status of your current hotel loyalty program. This is a great way to earn a significant bonus! See our full list of different ways to receive Bonus Points today!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card offers up to 100,000 bonus points. Earn 50,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open, plus 50,000 more bonus points after spending $12,000 total on purchases in the first 12 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• NEW! Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• NEW! Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• NEW! Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.