For anyone that purchased packaged ice in the U.S indireted from the Home City Ice Company, between the dates of Jan. 1, 2001 and Mar. 6, 2008, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Home City Packaged Ice Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the makers of packaged ice engaged in an antitrust scheme to fix the price of bags and blocks of ice, resulting in consumers paying a higher price than they would have without the allegedly anticompetitive scheme. Although the defendant denies all acts of allegations, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of allegations. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 5/17/17 to receive your potential award!
Home City Packaged Lawsuit:
- Home City Packaged Ice Antitrust Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 5/17/17
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who purchased packaged ice in the United States indirectly from The Home City Ice Company, Reddy Ice Holdings Inc., Reddy Ice Corporation, Arctic Glacier Income Fund, Arctic Glacier Inc., and/or Arctic Glacier International Inc. and/or their subsidiaries or affiliates at any time between Jan. 1, 2001 and Mar. 6, 2008.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $12
- Proof of Purchase: None
- Case Name & Number: In re: Packaged Ice Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 2:08-md-01952-PDB-RSW, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Southern Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Home City Package Ice Antitrust Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 5/17/17 to receive your potential award!
For anyone that purchased packaged ice in the U.S. indirectly from the Home City Ice Company, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Home City Package Ice Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, ice makers conspired to raise, fix, maintain or stabilize the price of packaged ice, in violation of federal antitrust laws. As a result, the plaintiffs allege, consumers were forced to pay more for packaged ice than they would have paid had the defendants not engaged in anticompetitive conduct. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 5/17/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.29%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.94%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|EFCU Financial||LA||0.95%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||0.70%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.55%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.55%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||0.55%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|