If you recently bought diapers, cleaning supplies, or personal care products from Honest Company you may be eligible for a potential award from the Honest Company Products Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, select Honest Company products allegedly use chemicals contrary to it’s claim of organic and non-toxic ingredients.
Honest Company continues to deny the allegations, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 23, 2017!
Honest Company Products CAL:
- Honest Company Products Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/23/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers who purchased select Honest Company products, such as diapers, cleaning supplies, or personal care products, between January 17, 2012 and July 10, 2017, may be eligible to receive cash back or Honest Company credit for each of the purchases.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $25
- Proof of Purchase: None Listed
- Case Name & Number: In re Honest Marketing Litigation United States District Court for the Southern District of New YorkCase No. 16-CV-01125
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Honest Company Products Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October 23, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Customers of Honest Company, if you recently bought one of their selected products you may be eligible for a potential award from the Honest Company Products Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Honest Company’s select products: diapers, cleaning supplies, and personal care products were deceptive in the way that there were allegedly certain chemicals in the ingredients despite the products claims that they were organic and had non-toxic ingredients. If you are an avid Honest Company customer, you may be able to get some cash back! Simply just file a claim for a potential award by October 23, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.