Individuals who received a text message from Hooters on January 28, 2015 about a Hooters mClub may be eligible for a potential award from the Hooters Text Message Spam Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Hooters violated the TCPA by sending out promotional text messages to those who did not give consent. Hooters has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit and not to send any future promotional texts to class member numbers, in order to avoid the expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by December 20, 2017!
Hooters Text Message Spam CAL:
- Hooters Text Message Spam Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/20/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, received a text message from Hooters during Jan. 28, 2015 on behalf of Hooters mClub.
- Estimated Amount: $20 or $50
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Etzel v. Hooters of America LLC, Case No. 1:15-cv-01055, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Hooters Text Message Spam Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by December 20, 2017 to receive your potential award!
If you received a text message on January 28, 2015 from Hooters without your consent you may be eligible for a potential award from the Hooters Text Message Spam Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, individuals who had received texts that violated the TCPA and were not given permission by the recipients. If you were sent a text message regarding Hooters mClub, simply file a claim for a potential award by December 20, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.
Nancy Wood says
On numerous lawsuits there is conflicting submission dates.
On the lost of lawsuits ot has one date, yet in the information page the deadlins for submisson is far earlier