Find the best Horizon Credit Union CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here
Best CD Rates: 5.00% APY 10-Month, 4.75% APY 19-Month, $1,000 Minimum
Availability: WA, ID, OR, MT
Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
Table of Contents
About Horizon Credit Union CD Rates
For residents of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and Montana, Horizon Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
Horizon Credit Union is now offering a special rate of 10-Month CD Special with 5.00% APY and 19-Month CD Special with 4.75% APY! With a unique selection of lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Not only do you get an account, but you can also take advantage of a required minimum balance of just $1,000. You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live, work, or worship in Washington, select counties of Idaho and Montana, or be related to a current member. For information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
*Rates Effective As Of 12/30/2022
Horizon Credit Union CDs
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time and usually the longer of a term is – the higher APY rate you make! Horizon Credit Union’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rates on a 10-Month CD Special with 5.00% APY.
If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to sign up today. And remember, your CDs are FDIC insured so invest in a CD today!
- Minimum deposit: $1000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty:
- Forfeiture of all dividends earned and paid to the account at time of early withdrawal.
|Compare to the best CDs such as Sallie Mae Bank 27-Month CD (5.00% APY), Sallie Mae Bank 23-Month CD (4.85% APY), CIT Bank 18-Month CD (4.60% APY), Blue Federal Credit Union 15-Month CD (4.80% APY), Quontic Bank 60-Month CD (4.45% APY), Sallie Mae 14-Month No-Penalty CD (4.40% APY), and CIT Bank 11-Month No-Penalty CD (4.10% APY).|
Important Details for Horizon Credit Union
- Horizon CU offers Excess Share Insurance, which provides an additional $250k of coverage beyond the NCUA’s standard $250k coverage.
- Funding – ACH, wire, or credit/debit card ($10k max).
- CO-OP Shared Branch Participant – No.
- Dividends – Compounded/credited monthly; dividends can be paid out or transferred to another account.
- Maturing Funds – ACH, wire, cashier’s check, or internal transfer.
- Beneficiaries – Unlimited, equal shares, Social Security number required.
- Grace Period – 10 calendar days before automatic renewal as a 12-month CD.
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
Opening a CD with Horizon Credit Union means greater savings and maximizing your earning potential. You will be able to take advantage of these rates that may be higher than your regular savings account all for just $1,000.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD with Horizon Credit Union. However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best CD Rates in the country from the HMB list!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.