Making purchases has never been easier. HSBC Bank is offering Apple Pay which allows users to pay easily and securely, with breakthrough contactless payment technology and unique security features built into iPhone.
If you’re interested in the Apple Pay Mobile Payments HSBC has to offer, continue reading below! Save yourself some time and pay through Apple Pay today!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$500 Cash||Review|
HSBC Apple Pay Mobile Payments
- To pay in stores, just hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on ‘Touch ID’. A subtle vibration indicates your payment information was successfully sent.
- To pay in stores with your Apple Watch™, double-click the side button and hold up the watch’s display to the contactless reader.
- To pay within apps, select ‘Apple Pay’ and place your finger on ‘Touch ID’ or the ‘Face-ID’.
- When you pay with your HSBC Mastercard® Credit and Debit Cards using Apple Pay, you still enjoy all the rewards, benefits and security you associate with your card.
What To Do
- Simply add your eligible HSBC Mastercard® Credit and Debit Cards to your phone (Apple devices)
- Hold your phone near the contactless reader with your finger on ‘Touch ID’ or through ‘Face-ID’ feature, double-click the side button and hold up the watch’s display to the contactless reader, or select ‘Apple Pay.’
- Start shopping easily using this method
If you have an Apple device, be sure to take advantage of the mobile payments! Enjoy making your purchases quickly, conveniently and securely whether it be in-stores or online via Apple Pay.
Just make sure to add HSBC Mastercard® Credit and Debit Cards to your mobile device and you’ll be set up! Check out our Best HSBC Bank Bonuses, here on HMB!
See more on what HSBC has to offer!