Available nationwide, HSBC Bank is offering competitive rates of 2.25% APY. The minimum balance to earn this APY is $1. If you’re interested, don’t wait and open your HSBC Direct Savings account online today! There are no monthly maintenance fee, and 24/7 online account access.
Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. HSBC Bank is a member of FDIC. Their competitive interest rate is higher than the national average and you can manage all of your finances through their easy online account management! Applying is fast and easy, so be sure to sign up now!
HSBC Direct Savings Account Summary
With the HSBC Direct Savings Account:
• Earn 2.25% APY on all balance tiers
• No monthly maintenance fee
• Minimum balance to earn APY is $1
• Apply online today
• Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers
• Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking
• Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
HSBC Direct Savings Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Direct Savings
- Interest Rate: 2.25% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: $2,000,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Only)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||3-5 Business Days||$350,000||$2,000,000||No maximum for accounts linked|
|Pull||3-5 Business Days||$350,000||$2,000,000||No maximum for accounts linked|
Editor’s Note: Please note you can’t have more than $1,050,000 pending at any time.
How to Open Account
- Open a Direct Savings Account from HSBC Bank.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Your current bank account and routing number to fund your new account electronically
- Meet the requirements to complete a Form W9 Tax Certification
- Maintain a balance of at least $1, to earn the current APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$1 to $2,000,000||2.25% APY|
*Deposit products offered in U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC
What You Need To Apply
- You must be 18 years of age and have a Social Security Number
- Current U.S. residential address and a U.S. residential address for the past three years
- Valid U.S. ID (driver’s license, non-driver identification card, learner permit), passport or Permanent Residential Card/Green Card
- Account information for funding your new account
Don’t hesitate to take advantage of this competitive APY rate offered by HSBC Bank! The account has a great rate on your account balances over $1 and it does not have any monthly fee to worry about.
With HSBC Direct Savings, you can easily reach all of your financial goals faster by earning interest at a high rate than a traditional savings account! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.10% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
Disclaimer: Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. The information, including rates and fees, presented in the review is accurate as of the date of the review. Please refer to issuer website and application for the most current information. We may be paid for the content on this site.