For all Hyatt Credit Cardholders, you can register your card to receive 10% of your redeemed Hyatt points back. Eligible redemptions include for award stays, Points + Cash stays, room upgrades, and dining and spa services. For example, you can get a 3 night award stay for 20,000 points per night at a Hyatt hotel, resulting in getting 6,000 points back into your Hyatt account. All you have to do is register before June 30, 2017. In addition, if you’ve already booked a reservation for a Hyatt hotel, you don’t have to cancel and rebook it in order to take advantage of this promotion, courtesy of Hyatt. This offer is available for stays from June 1 to September 5, 2017, so take advantage of it soon!
Hyatt 10% Bonus Promotion:
- Read More!
- Promotion: Earn 10% of your redeemed Hyatt points back with a Hyatt Credit Card
- Expiration: Registration deadline is June 30, 2017. Stays must be completed by September 5, 2017.
- Terms: The promotion is valid only for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers in good standing who receive this promotion offer from Hyatt and register for the promotion between 5/23/2017 and 6/30/2017. To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. Only points redeemed between 6/1/2017 and 9/5/2017 will be eligible for this promotion. If a redemption is connected to a stay, the entire stay must be completed by 9/5/2017. You will receive 10% Bonus Points back on the World of Hyatt points you redeem for award stays, points + cash, suite upgrades, dining and spa services during this period. Points redeemed for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners are not eligible for this promotion. Please allow 6-8 weeks after your point redemption has been completed for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.
How To Earn 10% Bonus Points:
- Be a Hyatt Credit Cardholder and register for this promotion by June 30, 2017.
- Redeem your points for free nights, Points + Cash stays or toward room upgrades, dining and spa services completed between June 1 and September 5, 2017.
- You’ll get 10% of your redeemed points back as Bonus Points. They’ll automatically be deposited into your World of Hyatt account after your points have been used.
- Enjoy your Hyatt stays!
This promotion is great for upcoming summer vacations. For all Hyatt Credit Cardholders, you can receive 10% of your redeemed Hyatt points back. Just register your card by June 30, 2017 and redeem your points for free nights, Points + Cash stays or toward room upgrades, dining and spa services from June 1 to September 5, 2017. Just allow 6-8 weeks to see your points. There’s no mention of how many points you can get back, so if you have several stays booked or are planning on redeeming at a high-tier Hyatt hotel, you can rack up some great rewards towards a future booking. Be sure to check out our full listing for ways to save money and make money, if you like offers like this!
The World Of Hyatt Credit Card offers 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent on purchases that earn 1 Bonus Point up to $15,000 in the first 6 months of account opening.
Limited Time offer: Apply by 9/30/21 and upon approval you'll receive 2 Tier-Qualifying Night Credits for each night you stay from 8/16/21 through 12/31/21.
You'll earn 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member. To add, you'll earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships.
You'll earn 2 qualifying night credits towards tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, the perks sure make up for it. For instance, you'll get 1 free night each year after your Cardmember anniversary at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort and an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year.