Iberiabank offers different banking services and products including checking and savings accounts, credit cards, mortgages, wealth management and retirement, and more! If you recently open an account with Iberiabank and don’t know where to start regarding online banking, look no further! If you continue reading below, you can learn how to make the most of your Iberiabank account.
Table of Contents
Log In From A Computer
Visit the Iberiabank login page, all you have to do is type your username and password into the information bars. The login box will be located on the left side of the home page. Once there you can follow these steps:
- Select “Online Banking” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username.
- Click the “GO” button.
- You’ll be brought to a new page, where you will then enter your password.
- Click “Sign in.”
Log In From a Mobile Phone or Tablet
You can access your account by installing the Iberiabank mobile banking app for both the iOS or Android platform services. Once the app is installed and verified, you won’t need to enter your Iberiabank login each time.
You can check balances, transfer funds and make deposits right from your home using the Iberiabank Mobile App and other features like:
- Adding, managing, and paying bills
- Search your transaction history
- Get statement delivery services
- View FICO score
- View Credit Card Rewards
- Open a new account
- Locate nearest ATM/Branch
- Credit Card Lock/Unlock
- Alerts Management
How to Retrieve Forgotten Username or Password
Iberiabank makes it easier for your to retrieve information safely, if you ever forget your password or username.
- Visit the online login page and click on “Forgot Password”.
- Choose to request your User ID or password (or both).
- Verify your identity by using your Social Security number and account number.
How to View Your Bank Statements
It’s going to be easy to find and view your bank statement since Iberiabank also offers it online. Please note to have your pop-ups enabled on your browser. Your statements will be available in PDF format for you to view, download or print.
- Log in to your account.
- Select the account you wish to view from the dashboard.
- Click the “Documents” tab.
Iberiabank Customer Service
Iberiabank has several ways to contact its customer service department. If you’re having trouble accessing your Iberiabank login or signing in, you can always visit a bank branch or call customer service. The line is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time and Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 24-hour telephone banking: 800-968-0801
- Product and service information: 888-777-7145
- Iberia Financial Services: 800-823-9666
Online banking can be beneficial for you because instead of having to visit a physical branch to conduct business, or mail out checks using the postal service, you can do it all on your computer or other devices.
In addition, check out the latest Iberiabank Promotions or you can learn more about their banking services through out full Iberiabank Review! Not your bank? If you’re banking with another institution, you can check out our bank guide master list to help you with your banking questions or browse through our archives.