Did you purchase James Bond Complete Boxed Set only to find you are missing Casino Royale and/or Never Say Never Again? If you are not sure then check your boxed set now, for those that have discover absent films in their boxed set may be eligible for a potential award from the James Bond Complete Boxed Sets Class Action Lawsuit. MGM Studios and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment are accused of falsely marketing these boxed sets as comprehensive collection of all James Bond films when the boxed set only contained “franchise films” and not “franchise films” produced by Eon Production. MGM Studio and Fox entered into settlement solely to avoid expenses involved with further litigation. If you are eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential free movies award by May 29, 2018.
James Bond Complete Boxed Sets CAL:
- James Bond Complete Boxed Sets Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 05/29/2018
- Who’s Eligible:
- Purchaser of “Bond 50: Celebrating Five Decades of Bond 007” SKU numbers M126625, M126627, M129384, M130135, M130146, or M132910
- Purchase of “The James Bond Collection” SKU number M133433
- Purchase of “The Ultimate James Bond Collection” SKU numbers M133435, M134821, M134670
- Potential Award: Free digital copies of movies Casino Royale and Never Say Never Again
- Proof of Purchase: Must provide receipt, invoice, or other documents showing proof of purchase
- Case Name & Number: Johnson v. Metro-Goldwyn Mayer Studios Inc., et al., Case No. 2:17-cv-00541-RSM, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the James Bond Complete Boxed Sets Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 29, 2018 to receive your potential award!
MGM and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment stand accused of falsely marketing James Bond movie boxed sets as complete when it does not contain franchised films. These two corporations has decided to settle the matter to prevent expenses for further litigation. If you purchased a James Bond Complete Boxed Set then you may be eligible for some free digital movies! Eligible class action members for the James Bond Complete Boxed Sets Class Action Lawsuit include those who purchased “Bond 50: Celebrating Five Decades of Bond 007,” “The James Bond Collection,” & “The Ultimate James Bond Collection.” If you are eligible then you should file a claim by May 29, 2018. Checkout our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.